The health and safety of our patrons, staff, and performers is of utmost importance to us. We have worked hard to develop safety protocols we feel can mitigate risk and allow us to host people at xBk. As well, we took guidance from state health officials, CDC and the Event Safety Alliance. Our goal remains to provide you with a quality listening experience in a safe environment. Here are the protocols:
1. Capacity of the venue has been reduced for all in-person events.
2. All tickets will be sold in advance. No day of door sales.
3. All shows will be seated and be in “patron pods”.
4. We have insured 6ft distances between all patron pods.
5. Temperature checks will be required at the door prior to venue entry for all – including patrons, staff, & performers.
6. All patrons will be required to wear masks. Masks will be provided for those that do not come with one.
7. All staff will be required to wear face masks and gloves.
8. Patrons will be ushered by staff from the door to an assigned seating area.
9. Additional staff will be on-hand to clean high touch surfaces regularly throughout the evening.
10. Hand sanitizer will be available on all tables.
11. Restrooms will be limited to one person for each restroom.
12. Sanitation and deep cleaning is completed nightly.
We feel these protocols are necessary to provide the best possible – – and safest – – live music experience for everyone.
Get to Know Our Space
FAQs, Tech Specs, and a feel of what it’s like to be at xBk